Milwaukee County Family Care

Enrolling in the Family Care Program



To be eligible for the Family Care program with the Milwaukee County Department of Family Care, a person must have long-term care service needs, be an older adult or an adult with a disability, live within our service area and meet financial eligibility requirements.


If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about the Family Care program, the first step is to contact the appropriate resource center.  Resource Centers provide information and assistance and help people apply for programs and benefits.  They are available to help you, whether or not you decide to become a Family Care Member.


Kenosha County

ADRC of Kenosha County

8600 Sheridan Road, Suite 500

Kenosha, WI  53143

Phone: (800) 472-8008

TTY/TDD/Relay: WI Relay 711


Milwaukee County, Age 18 to 59

The Disability Resource Center of Milwaukee County

1220 W. Vliet Street, Suite 300

Milwaukee, WI 53205

Phone: (414) 289-6660

TTY: (414) 289-8559

The Milwaukee County Department of Health and Human Services operates the Disability Resource Center.


Milwaukee County Age 60 and over

Aging Resource Center of Milwaukee County

1220 W. Vliet Street, Suite 302

Milwaukee, WI 53205

Phone: (414) 289-6874 or

TTY: (414) 289-8591

Toll Free 1 (866) 229 - 9695

The Milwaukee County Department on Aging operates the Aging Resource Center.


Ozaukee County

ADRC of Ozaukee County

121 W. Main Street

Port Washington, WI  53074

Phone: (866) 537-4261

TTY/TDD/Relay: WI Relay 711


Racine County

ADRC of Racine County

14200 Washington Avenue

Sturtevant, WI  53177

Phone: (866) 219-1043

TTY/TDD/Relay: WI Relay 711


Sheboygan County

ADRC of Sheboygan County

650 Forest Avenue

Sheboygan Falls, WI  53085

Phone: (800) 596-1919

TTY/TDD/Relay: (920) 467-4195


Walworth County

ADRC of Walworth County

W4051 County Road NN

P.O. Box 1005

Elkhorn, WI  53121-1005

Phone: (800) 365-1587

TTY/TDD/Relay: (262) 741-3255


Washington County

ADRC of Washington County

333 E. Washington Street, Suite 1000

West Bend, WI  53095

Phone: (877) 306-3030


Waukesha County

ADRC of Waukesha County

500 Riverview Avenue

Waukesha, WI  53188

Phone: (866) 677-2372

TTY/TDD/Relay: WI Relay 711



Milwaukee County